If you’ve left your home at all in the past 6 months, you’ll have noticed a consistency in every store you’ve walked into; the boyfriend jean. This super low rise slouchy fit jean has been a staple of the fashion community all spring and summer. My personal favorite take on the jean is a super destroyed option, which has been seen on pretty much every fashion a-lister across the coast. The best part is that it’s super easy to dress. Make it casual with a slouchy t-shirt and sandals, or dress it up with a blazer and a pair of stilettos. It’s all up to you! If you’re new to the trend, or are just looking for some new options to upgrade too, I’ve chosen a couple of my current favorites that are available to buy now. Check them all out after the cut!
1. Levis 501 CT Jeans in Precita – $98.00
2. Lucky Brand Sienna Jean in Ayers Rock – $129.00
3. American Eagle Tomgirl Jean in Abraded Blue – $49.95
4. Topshop Moto Blue Ripped Hayden Jeans – $80.00
5. Dittos Alec Destructed Boyfriend Jeans in Blue –
$88.00 On Sale for $52.80
6. H&M Boyfriend Low Jeans in Light Denim Blue – $39.99